If you’re a marketer, by now you should have heard of GDPR.
Although the new regulation may strike fear into a marketer’s heart, it can also be seen as an opportunity for marketers to create compelling campaigns.
On 17th May at 3 pm, ON24 will host an interactive panel discussion, Insight50. The webinar, Ask About: Regulation, will look at how marketers can deliver timely and impactful campaigns around regulatory change. It will also look at how this can be done, working alongside other business stakeholders such as compliance, legal and internal comms.
Panel members include:
- Zach Thornton, External Affairs Manager, DMA
- Richard Preece, Director, DA Resilience
- Abigail Dubiniecki, Specialist, My Inhouse Lawyer
The 45 minute panel will be open to audience Q&As and will explore:
- The different mechanisms for to go-to-market
- Successfully aligning with other business stakeholders
- Optimising the time of company commentators
- Achieving a quick response to regulatory opportunities
- Overcoming key challenges, such as speed to market, content lifespan and market differentiation
To find out how you can harness GDPR to create effective marketing campaigns, and to ask your questions to the panel, register now for this complimentary webinar!
If are unable to attend the webinar, register anyway and you’ll be able to access the recording when you have some free time on your hands.
By Tom Davies, features editor, GDPR.Report
PrivSec Conferences will bring together leading speakers and experts from privacy and security to deliver compelling content via solo presentations, panel discussions, debates, roundtables and workshops.
For more information on upcoming events, visit the website.
comments powered by Disqus