If you’re a marketer, by now you should have heard of GDPR.
Although the new regulation may strike fear into a marketer’s heart, it can also be seen as an opportunity for marketers to create compelling campaigns.
On 17th May at 3 pm, ON24 will host an interactive panel discussion, Insight50. The webinar, Ask About: Regulation, will look at how marketers can deliver timely and impactful campaigns around regulatory change. It will also look at how this can be done, working alongside other business stakeholders such as compliance, legal and internal comms.
Panel members include:
- Zach Thornton, External Affairs Manager, DMA
- Ardi Kolah, Director of the GDPR Transition Program, Henley Business School
- Abigail Dubiniecki, Specialist, My Inhouse Lawyer
The 45 minute panel will be open to audience Q&As and will explore:
- The different mechanisms for to go-to-market
- Successfully aligning with other business stakeholders
- Optimising the time of company commentators
- Achieving a quick response to regulatory opportunities
- Overcoming key challenges, such as speed to market, content lifespan and market differentiation
To find out how you can harness GDPR to create effective marketing campaigns, and to ask your questions to the panel, register now for this complimentary webinar!
If are unable to attend the webinar, register anyway and you’ll be able to access the recording when you have some free time on your hands.
GDPR Summit Series is a global series of GDPR events which will help marketers to prepare to meet the requirements of the GDPR ahead of May 2018 and beyond. Further information and conference details are available at http://www.gdprsummit.london/
comments powered by Disqus