As a reader of Digital Marketing Magazine, Data Protection World Forum is offering free passes to access 5 theatres, 60+ speakers, two-days of content, 100 solutions & services, demo zones and networking opportunities.
Data Protection World Forum will provide organisations with the opportunity to gain the tools and knowledge necessary to stay compliant in today's highly regulated data protection and privacy landscape.
You and your organisation can take advantage of in-depth, interactive and informative sessions on data protection, privacy, cyber security, risk, governance, marketing, cyber security and more... all for FREE.
Leading experts in data protection, risk, governance and cyber security will discuss the key challenges organisations face in begin compliant after the many regulatory changes that have taken place in the last 12 months.
• Ventsislav Karadjov, Chairman of the Commission for Personal Data Protection, Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection
• Cal Leeming, Security Advisor & Co-Founder, River Oakfield
• Steve Wright, Data Privacy and Information Security Officer, John Lewis Partnership
• Hellen Beveridge, Privacy Lead, Data Oversight
• Gary Hibberd, Managing Director, Agenci
• Marloes Pomp, International Strategy & Partnerships Dutch Blockchain Coalition, Dutch government
• Rowena Fell, Global and EMEIA Risk Assurance Operations Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
To take advantage of this offer, use the code ‘DMMFREE’ at the checkout.
For more information on the event, visit Data Protection World Forum.
GDPR Summit Series is a global series of GDPR events which will help marketers to prepare to meet the requirements of the GDPR ahead of May 2018 and beyond. Further information and conference details are available at http://www.gdprsummit.london/
comments powered by Disqus